Erasmus Students: please refer to this page for the information that's relevant to you.
Participation in Projects
The acronym ThreeC project stands for: Creating Competences for a Circular Economy
The project ThreeC aims at integrating the concept of the Circular Economy as an attractive new learning field in European school education.
The “Circular Economy” refers to the concept of saving natural resources and to reuse and recycle them. It is a more profound approach than the solely technical (end-of pipe) concepts of waste management sector (like the German Kreislaufwirtschaft) and focuses on the active participation and capacity building of citizens.
It is an increasingly relevant, popular and attractive theme that is being boosted by major economic, ecological and political stakeolders worldwide .
Young people need to acquire skills to be able to contribute to and work in a circular economy.
Objectives of the project, activities, methodology and results
To design, to develop, implement and evaluate
- To give an overview of the EU approaches to teach and learn about circular economy and requirements from the practice (Intellectual output Stocktaking )
- To describe set of competences for circular economy content related and contextualised/practice-oriented linked to the reference systems (3 dimensions and 5 levels) of the LEVEL5 validation system
- To develop a didactical approach with teaching and assessment strategies to enable teachers to teach their pupils skills in the context of a circular economy (general education)
- To create so called In-formal (or non-formal) learning patterns (for informal learning settings internships) : a catalogue of situations and settings in which competences or competence dimensions can be developed
- Setting up an assessment and validation toolbox for these informal/non-formal learning situations: ThreeC-assesment tool.
- Creating an interactive and holistic learning environment for internships with learning guidelines and links to the assessment environment
Providing learning resources for teachers and educational staff
a. Developing a MOOC (2 x 2 hours)
b. Developing a Training module for teachers (blended learning)
c. Developing a format of a KA1 Erasmus course
d. Creating a format on a boot camp programme for teachers and internships on circular economy (during the multiplier event)
- A proposal of a post-graduation or similar academic degree on competences for a circular economy degree with teachers as target group
Staff of enterprises where students do the internships would like to get more interns with a high level of competences of circular economy and will find out to wich extent their business is ready for a more circular economy.
ICT Ways – ICT for Science Classroom- www.ictways.eu
Download the flyer here
This network has as main objective to draw a roadmap of the implementation/use of Information and Communication Technologies in Primary and Secondary Schools in order to assess their use and thus design guidelines in order to find best practices of ICT use in teaching-learning processes. In particular, the study and design will focus on the application of ICT in sciences teaching and learning.
- Universidade Portucalense Infante D. Henrique
- Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto
- Universidad de Vigo
- Vilniaus kolegija / University of Applied Sciences
- Accord International
- Cordia a.s.
- Fondazione Ikaros
- Atakoy Cumhuriyet Anadolu Lisesi
- Provincia di Parma
ERASMUS PLUS KA2
“Erasmus Intensive Programmes” (IP)
Participations of the department of innovation, science and technology (2005-2014)
DaSBuG 2014 – Riga, Latvia
Erasmus IP DaSBuG: Data Science for Business and Government, theme “Data Science”, coordinated and organized by the BA School of Business and Finance, Riga, Latvia, from 30/03/2014 to 12/04/2014.
PROMAND 2014 - Bydgoszcz, Poland
Erasmus IP PROMAND: Programming Mobile Applications for Android System, theme “Android programming for mobile devices” coordinated and organized by the University of Economy in Bydgoszcz, Poland, from 9/03/2014 to 22/03/2014.
WISDOM'2013 - Helsinki, Finland
Erasmus IP WISDOM: Web Information System Data Organisation Modelling, theme “Web Mining”, coordinated by Vilnius College of Higher Education, Vilnius, Lithuania and organized by the Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences, Helsinki, Finland.
WISDOM'2012- Porto, Portugal
Erasmus IP WISDOM: Web Information System Data Organisation Modelling, theme “Web Mining”, coordinated by Vilnius College of Higher Education, Vilnius, Lithuania and organized by Portucalense University, Porto, Portugal.
WISDOM'2011- Vilnius, Lithuania
Erasmus IP WISDOM: Web Information System Data Organisation Modelling, theme “Web Mining”, coordinated and organized by Vilnius College of Higher Education, Vilnius, Lithuania.
Miss Logo'2010 - Vilnius, Lithuania
Erasmus IP Miss Logo: Management Information Systems Supporting LOcal GOvernment, theme “Business Intelligence”, coordinated by KHM - Katholieke Hogeschool Mechelen, Belgium and organized by Vilnius College of Higher Education, Vilnius, Lithuania.
Miss Logo'2009- Eindhoven, Netherlands
Erasmus IP Miss Logo: Management Information Systems Supporting LOcal GOvernment, theme “Business Intelligence, coordinated by KHM - Katholieke Hogeschool Mechelen, Belgium and organized by Fontys University of Applied Sciences, Eindhoven, Netherlands.
Miss Logo'2008- Mechelen, Belgium
Erasmus IP Miss Logo: Management Information Systems Supporting LOcal GOvernment, theme “Business Intelligence, coordinated and organized by KHM - Katholieke Hogeschool Mechelen, Belgium.
Case Studies in VoIP'2005- Helsinki, Finland
Erasmus IP Case Studies in VoIP, theme “IT-Development”, coordinated by KHM - Katholieke Hogeschool Mechelen, Belgium and organized by Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences, Helsinki, Finland.
Participations of the department of economics and management sciences
Learn to Innovate in Global Business'2011- Celje, Slovenia
Project: Erasmus IP Learn to Innovate in Global Business, about Entrepreneurship and International Business, coordinated and organized by International School for Social and Business Studies, Slovenia