Erasmus Students: please refer to this page for the information that's relevant to you.
MPhil Programmes in English
The MPhil programmes are Portuguese Government official two year programmes. The first year is taught and the second year is a research year. A dissertation and a viva are mandatory for the degree to be awarded.
The two kind of programmes are blended. Students can enrol for the University Master or for the first year of the Portuguese Government official two year programmes. The successful completion of the first year awards the University Master diploma and the successful completion of the dissertation and viva in the second year awards the MPhil official degree.
Portuguese Government official two year MPhil programmes
- Global MPhil in European and Comparative Law
- Masters in International Relations and Diplomacy: Specialisation in Political Diplomacy (new)
- Masters in International Relations and Diplomacy: Specialisation in Economic Diplomacy (new)
- MPhil in Tourism and Hospitality (New)
- MPhil in Management
- MPhil in Marketing and Digital Business
- MPhil in Informatics, specialization in Software Engineering
- MPhil in Clinical and Health Psychology